Arrive in Istanbul Ataturk International airport. Fly to Ankara . Meet and
greet at Ankara airport and transfer to your hotel. Rest of the day is free
at leisure. Overnight is in Ankara .
Ankara - Cappadocia
After breakfast a familiarization tour in Ankara then drive to Cappadocia
. Visit the 13th century Caravanserai built by Seljuk Turks on the Silk Road
. Visit the Kaymakli Underground City, a huge refuge carved by early
Christians. Overnight is in Cappadocia . (B, L, D)
Cappadocia - Izmir
After breakfast visit Goreme Valley , rock churches and monasteries
painted in colorful frescoes, the Natural Citadel of Uchisar with its lunar
landscape, fairy chimneys and Zelve Valley. Transfer to Kayseri airport to
fly Izmir via Istanbul . Transfer to your hotel. Overnight is in Izmir . (B,
Ephesus - Istanbul
After breakfast drive to Ephesus . Lunch is in Selcuk. Visit the Basilica
of St. John , and the House of Virgin Mary. Return to Izmir airport to fly
to Istanbul . Transfer to your hotel. Overnight is in Istanbul . (B, L)
After breakfast discover the Byzantine and Ottoman treasures of Istanbul.
Visit the Royal Topkapi Palace, home of the Ottoman Sultans with its
displays priceless World-class collections of artifacts, jewelry and rare
porcelain, the Blue Mosque, unique with its six minarets and famous for its
blue Iznik tiles, the Grand Covered Bazaar with its 4.000 tiny shops, the
St. Sophia Museum, and Roman Hippodrome Square, where ancient chariot races
were held. Overnight is in Istanbul . (B, L)
After breakfast take a
leisurely Bosphorus Boat Cruise along the Asian and European coast line.
Lunch is by the sea. Visit small villages along the Bosphorus. Overnight is
in Istanbul . (B, L)
Istanbul - END
After breakfast transfer to Istanbul Ataturk International airport to return
• 6 Nights hotel accommodations at 5-star deluxe
• Daily breakfast, 1 dinner, 5 lunches.
• Istanbul-Ankara one way air ticket.
• Kayseri-Izmir (via Istanbul ) one way air ticket.
• Izmir-Istanbul one way air ticket.
• Transportation with an A/C vehicle.
• Government licensed professional tour guide.
• Comprehensive sightseeing as per itinerary.
• All entrance fees to sites and museums.
• Airport-hotel-airport transfers.
• Portage at hotels.
• Service charges and local taxes.
• Travel documents and maps.
• A Complimentary flight bag from Aegean Tours, Inc.
|• All drinks
to guide and driver
||$ 3,240.00 per person
||$ 2,800.00 per person
||$ 2,380.00 per person
When you take this Private Tour you
can choose your departure date.